Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Part 23-Before the Yami no Battle"Exam!"

02-05-2011-14-05-2011:After finish the Labour Day Holiday....Yugi and Friends are having a Event Sukan Tara ....In Sukan Tara Yugi are happy because he is enjoying the hope of he playing a fool but Ah Hong call us go to Run LOL!!!! After Sukan Sence now is Parents Day and Also is Mother's Day in Parents Day..... It had a Jammed in the road then my mom and me jump down to proceed to School then we meet my from Teacher Mohd Azni...My mom tell teacher say i never study then i always play game in computer =.= then teacher say his historal when he was form 4 he said when he hate subjects he also study harder After 3 minutes of the Story me finally know Form 4 is not a honeymoon Year..... After that we back to Kedah to celebrate our Mother's Day in a Restaurant during Dinner xD After back from Kedah we Eat Domino Pizza =P now my job is Study Before a week Well Tell you the exam Sence xD

No comments:

Post a Comment