Sunday, July 17, 2011

Part 35-Return of The Fruit King Destination! Balik Pulau

11-07-2011-17-07-2011:Haizz This Few Days My Brother went to International Camping and my Mood Is become too bad le haha but After i meet my brother i feel very happy and my Happiness is back to normal !! haha Today Yugi moods is So~so but his Pencil Box Is Missing T.T But hope can find it back ^^Today After My Science Tution Yugi and Familes went to Balik Pulau for Eat Durians but our First Destination Yugi Wents to Laksa Stalls and Get 1 Nutmeg Juice as for warm up later on Its Durian Time !! haha My Dad Buys a Lot of Durian for Us and Eat until we happy After back Home its A Lack of Tired but need to Finish my Homework!! If not Kena Tan Swee Chin BOOM Liao >.<
P/s Good Luck For Oral Test >.<

18/07-Homeworks of Jobs
19/07-Account Tution Again
20/07-Guilty night
21/07-Cant Sleep Ady
22/07-Photon Shockwave! xD
Next:Part 36-Photon Shockwave!

No comments:

Post a Comment